ignite-user mailing list archives

From harshilbits <harshilbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Access Cache Deployed from a server node where Cache is not deployed !!
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 08:48:03 GMT
I am trying to access a cache from server Node A where cache is not deployed.
My Ignite cache is deployed in another server Node B.

While doing so , I am getting an illegalStateException when I am trying to
access a cache deployed in server node B from server Node A.

Is it an ignite bug ??

I expected that cache deployed on one server node can be accessed from any
other server node. I have also passed the reference of cache in server node
A but still I am getting an illegal state Exception when I am trying to do
any cache operation.