ignite-user mailing list archives

From bits1983_25 <bittu.mat...@ibsplc.com>
Subject Multi Data center replication issue
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 12:00:50 GMT
Iam doing a POC on multi data center replication feature of Gridgain. I'm
able to execute successfully the sample example packaged in the gridgain
distribution. But when I tried to replicate multiple caches (around 150
caches), I could see only 16 caches eligible for replication through VISOR
UI. Please find the attached screenshot. So I'm only able to replicate these
16 caches. I have given all the cacheNames of 150 caches in the sender cache

I got the feeling like gridgain is having a local cache folder where these
metadata is getting stored. Is there any local cache folder like that ? Even
though I made changes to the configuration files, its not getting reflected
in the VISOR UI.