ignite-user mailing list archives

From svonn <sveng...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: Issues with multiple kafka connectors, questions regarding ignite caches
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 15:47:17 GMT
I think I figured it out now:

Using the same worker for three different topics might be nonsense either
way, at least in my case - All three topics require different converters,
therefor I'll need three different connectors.
To start multiple instances of connect-standalone, I need to specify the
REST port in the worker.property as well as the file to store the offset.
Following two lines where missing:

rest.port = #differentport#

I suspect that this will also work with the distributed mode, I'll have to
try that later.
The issue we encountered simply stops people to use the option of starting
multiple connectors for the same worker property - which probably doesn't
find much use anyway.

Best regards