ignite-user mailing list archives

From "kcheng.mvp" <kcheng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: class org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.IgniteSQLException: Failed to find SQL table for type:
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2017 14:11:28 GMT
    public void happyFlow(){
        UserAppInfo userAppInfo = dynamicUserAppInfo();
        UserAppInfo userAppInfo1 =
userAppInfoService.get(userAppInfo.getAppId(), userAppInfo.getUid());
        Assert.assertEquals(userAppInfo1, userAppInfo);
 *       SqlQuery sql = new SqlQuery(UserAppInfo.class, "appid =

it's very simple, firstly I create an object and put it into case then get
it out by key. the asserts passed.
when I try to get it out by SQLQuery then I got above exception.

here is part of my pojo code

I run into above exception when I do a SQLQuery. but it's works well with

I have below dependency

public class UserAppInfo implements Serializable{
    private static final long serialVersionUID = -6137971973241293268L;

    @QuerySqlField(index = true)
    private String appId;

    @QuerySqlField(index = true)
    private String uid;