ignite-user mailing list archives

From soroka21 <sorok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL Count(*) returns incorrect count
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 20:29:29 GMT
Yes, that worked for me. I guess this will be fixed in version 2.4.
Final version of JavaIgniteContext construction looks like:

JavaIgniteContext<String, BinaryObject> igniteContext
  = new JavaIgniteContext<>(jctx, () -> {
       IgniteConfiguration cfg = null;
                try {
                    cfg =
IgnitionEx.loadConfiguration(igniteConfigPath).get1();
                    *cfg.setClientMode(true);*
                } catch(Exception e){
                    // Report exception and return null
                    logger.error(e.getMessage());
                    e.printStackTrace();
             }
             return cfg;
      }, true);

Thanks a lot for helping with this!
Was able to load 50,000,000 records from parquet files (6.4GB) in less than
4 minutes.

P.S. What would be the correct way to execute DDL (CREATE TABLE) statement
without JDBC/ODBC?