ignite-user mailing list archives

From Naveen <naveen.band...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Rest API not working for GET
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 10:48:35 GMT
I have another case where REST APi is not working.

Here is the use case.
I am using 2.3, have 4 nodes running as server and one node running as
client and rest api is exposed only in the client.

I was trying to access the client node which is exposing the rest API

Rest API does not seems to be working for the below.

http://10.144.114.115:8080/ignite?cmd=get&key=1&cacheName=Person

{"successStatus":1,"sessionToken":null,"error":"Failed to handle request:
[req=CACHE_GET, err=Failed to find cache for given cache name:
Person]","response":null}

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[16:06:26,203][SEVERE][rest-#74%IgnitePOC%][GridCacheCommandHandler] Failed
to execute cache command: GridRestCacheRequest [cacheName=Person,
cacheFlags=0, ttl=null, super=GridRestRequest [destId=null, clientId=null,
addr=/10.139.68.42:55810, cmd=CACHE_GET]]
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to find cache for
given cache name: Person
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.rest.handlers.cache.GridCacheCommandHandler.localCache(GridCacheCommandHandler.java:815)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.rest.handlers.cache.GridCacheCommandHandler.executeCommand(GridCacheCommandHandler.java:738)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.rest.handlers.cache.GridCacheCommandHandler.handleAsync(GridCacheCommandHandler.java:440)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.rest.GridRestProcessor.handleRequest(GridRestProcessor.java:266)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.rest.GridRestProcessor.access$100(GridRestProcessor.java:89)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.rest.GridRestProcessor$2.body(GridRestProcessor.java:155)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

0: jdbc:ignite:thin://10.144.114.113> select * from person;
+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+
|               ID               |              NAME              |
CITY_ID             |
+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| 3                              | Mary Major                     | 1

| 1                              | John Doe                       | 3

| 2                              | Jane Roe                       | 2

| 4                              | Richard Miles                  | 2

+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+

However, for another cache, rest api is working fine.

http://10.144.114.115:8080/ignite?cmd=get&key=P100000007&cacheName=Customer

Here is the list of tables we have in the cluster.

0: jdbc:ignite:thin://10.144.114.113> !tables
+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------------------------+
|           TABLE_CAT            |          TABLE_SCHEM           |
TABLE_NAME           |           TABLE_TYPE           |            REMARKS

+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------------------------+
|                                | PUBLIC                         | CITY

| TABLE                          |                               |
|                                | Account                        | ACCOUNT

| TABLE                          |                               |
|                                | Customer                       | CUSTOMER

| TABLE                          |                               |
|                                | PUBLIC                         | PERSON

| TABLE                          |                               |

Thanks
Naveen