ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ray <ray...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Can Ignite native persistence used with 3rd party persistence?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 09:08:47 GMT
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Two-persistent-data-stores-for-a-single-Ignite-cluster-RDBMS-and-Ignite-native-td18463.html

Found a similar case here, I think I'll try Slava's suggestions first.

One more question here, how can a update or new inserts back-propagate to
Ignite when another application(not ignite) writes to persistence(hbase)?

For example, Ignite and hbase both have one entry for now.
When another application adds an entry to hbase, now hbase has two entries.
Can Ignite be notified and load the newly added entry automatically?

>From the document, it looks like the data can only be propagated from Ignite
to persistence, not the other way around.