ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ray <ray...@cisco.com>
Subject Can Ignite native persistence used with 3rd party persistence?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 07:49:01 GMT
Ignite native persistence provides on-disk sql query and quick cluster
startup without data loading, so we definitely want to use it.
But we have a legacy hbase served as persistence layer and there are some
business rely on it.
So can Ignite native persistence used with 3rd party persistence?

Basically we want data to be both persisted both on native persistence and
hbase when new entries goes into Ignite.
And when user queries data not in memory, Ignite will query its native
persistence.

Is this design supported by Ignite?