ignite-user mailing list archives

From Biren Shah <Biren.S...@servicenow.com>
Subject Re: get api takes more time when adding more nodes to cluster
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 23:39:20 GMT
Hi Val,

We are doing read on server only. I understand the get will be slow in case of 4 nodes because
its doing remote get for some cache entries. But it should not bring down overall throughput
of an application. Just to give you some context, with 2 nodes the application can process
500K data points every minute. But when I add 2 more nodes to the cluster the throughput reduces
to 400K data point. Expectation is that with total 4 nodes we should be able to process more
data point.