ignite-user mailing list archives

From roshan joe <impdocs2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite with Spark on Yarn
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2017 00:21:40 GMT
Thanks Alexey. I believe I have tried all the 4 methods you suggested below
without any success.

1. Specified the absolute path of the default-config.xml using the file:///
as well as hdfs:///

2. passed the config file as file parameter to spark-submit as
--files=file:///.../..../apache-ignite-fabric-2.1.0-bin/config/default-config.xml

3. exported IGNITE_HOME=/..../..../apache-ignite-fabric-2.1.0-bin/ in all
the spark nodes and passed "config/default-config.xml" as relative path

4. created the config file under "src/resources/" but no luck.

Please see the complete logs.

Also, I have the default-config.xml file at the default location on all
spark nodes. Do I need to pass it in the code then? If I do not pass it, ""it
cannot find any IPs from multicast or IPFinder. "

Thank you.