ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial query resent the data when client got reconnect
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:05:50 GMT

When node disconnected from cluster, server's nodes close query listener
and lose information about updates which were already sent to client. You
should query again for avoiding this situation. Server nodes don't keep the
information when node goes out from clustre because it can lead to high
memory consumption.