ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Mekhanikov <dmekhani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AffinityKey question
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:25:12 GMT
Mikael,

If you choose to use *AffinityKey* to wrap your keys, then you should use
it everywhere. Because basically it's just a tuple of a key and affinity
key, so this pair is used as a composite key.

You can also annotate some field of you key class with *@AffinityKeyMapped*,
instead of using *AffinityKey* wrapper*.*
To see all options, refer to the following page of documentation:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/affinity-collocation

Denis