ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Mekhanikov <dmekhani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use @ServiceResource with property placeholder
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 12:41:32 GMT
Hi Krzysztof!

We don't have this capability right now. You can only specify name of a
service in this annotation.
You are able to use properties in XML config, because it is processed by
Spring. But the code, that performs service injection, doesn't know
anything about Spring. Ignite uses its own annotation processor for these

If you want to be able to specify a name of a service in configuration, and
then still be able to use it inside of some compute job, you can inject an
Ignite instance, using @IgniteInstanceResource annotation, and then get the
service instance from it.

Cross-sending it to dev list anyway. Guys, how do you think, can we make
resource names in annotations for injection like @ServiceResource depend on
some external properties? Or maybe we already have something like that?

чт, 23 нояб. 2017 г. в 14:40, Krzysztof Chmielewski <