ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failed to find query with ID: 0
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:55:25 GMT
Hi,

You used ODBC through C# to create table with CREATE TABLE
command, right? If this is the case, then this is a known issue [1] for
Ignite 2.3, which, I assume you are using. The issue already fixed
and the patch was merged to master. As a workaround, you may try
using other Ignite release, like 2.2, use nightly build [2], or use source
code of the Ignite from the master branch.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6765
[2] -
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Ignite/job/Ignite-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/

Best Regards,