ignite-user mailing list archives

From future expert <futureexpert2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to parse query: exception with Scala
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 16:02:50 GMT
Thanks. I currently do not have indexed types for cache "sharedRDDProducer"
as i currently add it as below.

*val sharedRDDProducer: IgniteRDD[String, String] =
igniteContext.fromCache[String, String]("sharedRDDProducer")*

Is the indexed types needed for sharedRDDProducer as well? If so, how can I
add it?

Also, I am getting the below exception with all the different types of
datasets when trying to do a *sharedRDDConsumer.first() or
*I think that something is wrong with the saved sharedRDDProducer. Could it
be an Ignite version issue?

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1%lo"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatE

I tried the below example using [Int, Int] rdd as well but the SQL part at
the end is giving the same exception. Do you have a working SQL query
sample in scala using [string, string] pair rdd? Thanks.