ignite-user mailing list archives

From Tejashwa Kumar Verma <tejashwa.ve...@gmail.com>
Subject Memory utilization of Indexes in ignite
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 07:21:03 GMT
Hi All,

I have some open questions about memory utilization of indexes in ignite.

So here is the scenario.
I have created one cache(CACHE_1) with following props:
<property name="offHeapMaxMemory" value="#{1 * 1024L * 1024L * 1024L}" />
<property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED" />
<property name="swapEnabled" value="true" />

And i am loading 5GB in CACHE_1. So as per our configs 1 GB data is
residing in offHeap and remaining 4GB is going in swap.

Now my question is where exactly indexes are going in offHeap or Swap?

Thanks & Regards

View raw message