ignite-user mailing list archives

From Matija Kejžar <Matija.Kej...@marand.si>
Subject Re: "select ... from (select ... from) where" doesn't work
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:06:28 GMT
Hi Mikhail,

I am currently unable to reproduce this in the isolated context. I’ve written a small Spring
Boot project that does something very similar to what I’m doing in the real project. However,
as you say, in the isolated project the nested query works fine, but in the real thing I still
get the IgniteSQLException. I have sort of worked around this problem by restructuring my
entity hierarchy a little bit, but I will keep trying to reproduce it in a shareable project.
Will post here and succeed.

Thanks,

M.