ignite-user mailing list archives

From Biren Shah <Biren.S...@servicenow.com>
Subject Re: Cache size changes unexpectedly
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 19:19:39 GMT
Hi Denis,

Thank you for confirming the issue. Is there any other way to calculate cache size? Also,
how accurate are the other cache metrics like getAverageGetTime/getAveragePutTime? Do they
provide average get time for entire cluster or just local node?

From: Denis Mekhanikov <dmekhanikov@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 3:36 AM
To: "user@ignite.apache.org" <user@ignite.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Cache size changes unexpectedly

Apparently, this cache metric is broken. It only shows number of records, that are locally
Here is the ticket for it: IGNITE-6564<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__issues.apache.org_jira_browse_IGNITE-2D6564&d=DwMFaQ&c=Zok6nrOF6Fe0JtVEqKh3FEeUbToa1PtNBZf6G01cvEQ&r=rbkF1xy5tYmkV8VMdTRVaIVhaXCNGxmyTB5plfGtWuY&m=AG2fq1rXgIAnC_QNs5dexONM8sqjHNfZlf4KAqVdjUM&s=mv00HWbNcMgTUmw1pE2xrZ3ea8MYujZdBR8zNRTojNo&e=>

For now you can use IgniteCache#size() method instead. It's much less optimal, but shows correct