ignite-user mailing list archives

From Biren Shah <Biren.S...@servicenow.com>
Subject Cache size changes unexpectedly
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 22:28:42 GMT

We have a cluster of 4 nodes. On start of the cluster we load our caches. In of our cache
we are load around 2 million entries. We also monitor cache size at regular interval. The
behavior we are noticing is that after initial load the cache size seems to be correct for
few mins. But then the size changes and it indicates that there are only 1 million entries
in the cache. Meaning initially cache size is ~2 million and within few minutes it changes
to ~1 million. We are deleting anything from the cache. Do entries get off loaded to off-heap?

Cluster node are setup to have 8GB memory and 8 cores.

Configuration for the cache in question is:

CacheConfiguration<String, Entry> cacheConfig = new CacheConfiguration<>();

View raw message