ignite-user mailing list archives

From Carsten <carsten.muel...@ccmanalysis.de>
Subject Wen-Console 2.3 (table for found)
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2017 06:51:05 GMT
Hello guys,

since version 2.3 I can't execute any statements through the web console
any more. Frontend, backend, and agent (with credentials) are running
and I can see the caches but every query fails with:

[IgniteSQLException] Failed to parse query: select item from MyCache
     [JdbcSQLException] Table "MyCache" not found; SQL statement: select
item from MyCache[42102-195]

The odd thing is that the "Explain" button actually shows the column
names etc. But I can't get it execute any query.  The same setup has
worked fine with 2.2

I woudl greatly appreciate any help/suggestions, etc.

Thanks,

Carsten

P.S. ignite-rest-http is in libs