ignite-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failed to create string representation of binary object after few days of run.
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 00:08:07 GMT
Do you have the missing classes added to the classpath of your cluster node?com.partygaming.services.mds.userprofile.api.UserRegistrationInfoResponse

—
Denis


> On Oct 30, 2017, at 12:37 AM, Ankit Singhai <ankit284@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi Folks,
> Under load testing after few days (2/3) days of run I am getting below
> exception:-
> 
> org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to create string representation of
> binary object.
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.tostring.GridToStringBuilder.toStringImpl(GridToStringBuilder.java:908)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.tostring.GridToStringBuilder.toString(GridToStringBuilder.java:757)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.tostring.GridToStringBuilder.toString(GridToStringBuilder.java:720)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicUpdateRequest.toString(GridDhtAtomicUpdateRequest.java:823)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2849) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:128)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.send(GridIoManager.java:1651)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.sendToGridTopic(GridIoManager.java:1715)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.send(GridCacheIoManager.java:1141)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.send(GridCacheIoManager.java:1180)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicAbstractUpdateFuture.sendDhtRequests(GridDhtAtomicAbstractUpdateFuture.java:466)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicAbstractUpdateFuture.map(GridDhtAtomicAbstractUpdateFuture.java:423)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsyncInternal0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:1958)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsyncInternal(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:1686)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.processNearAtomicUpdateRequest(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:3063)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.access$400(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:129)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache$5.apply(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:265)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache$5.apply(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:260)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.processMessage(GridCacheIoManager.java:1042)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.onMessage0(GridCacheIoManager.java:561)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.handleMessage(GridCacheIoManager.java:378)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.handleMessage(GridCacheIoManager.java:304)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.access$100(GridCacheIoManager.java:99)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager$1.onMessage(GridCacheIoManager.java:293)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1556)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(GridIoManager.java:1184)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.access$4200(GridIoManager.java:126)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$9.run(GridIoManager.java:1097)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.StripedExecutor$Stripe.run(StripedExecutor.java:483)
> [ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_80]
> Caused by: org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to create string
> representation of binary object.
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.toString(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:189)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.toString(BinaryObjectImpl.java:853)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2849) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:128)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at
> java.util.AbstractCollection.toString(AbstractCollection.java:458)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2849) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.GridStringBuilder.a(GridStringBuilder.java:101)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.tostring.GridToStringBuilder.toStringImpl(GridToStringBuilder.java:884)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        ... 29 more
> Caused by: org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectException: Failed to read
> field: registrationInfoResponse
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.wrapFieldException(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:444)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.unmarshalField(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:341)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.field(BinaryObjectImpl.java:625)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.toString(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:225)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.appendValue(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:280)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.appendValue(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:328)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.toString(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:229)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.toString(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:186)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.toString(BinaryObjectImpl.java:853)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2849) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:128)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at
> java.util.AbstractCollection.toString(AbstractCollection.java:458)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2849) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.GridStringBuilder.a(GridStringBuilder.java:101)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.tostring.GridToStringBuilder.toStringImpl(GridToStringBuilder.java:884)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        ... 29 more
> Caused by: org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectException: Failed to
> unmarshal object with optimized marshaller
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.doReadOptimized(BinaryUtils.java:1737)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.unmarshal(BinaryUtils.java:1943)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.unmarshal(BinaryUtils.java:1768)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.unmarshalField(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:338)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.field(BinaryObjectImpl.java:625)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.toString(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:225)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.appendValue(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:280)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.appendValue(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:328)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.toString(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:229)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.toString(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:186)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.toString(BinaryObjectImpl.java:853)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2849) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:128)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at
> java.util.AbstractCollection.toString(AbstractCollection.java:458)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2849) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.GridStringBuilder.a(GridStringBuilder.java:101)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.tostring.GridToStringBuilder.toStringImpl(GridToStringBuilder.java:884)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        ... 29 more
> Caused by: org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to find class
> with given class loader for unmarshalling (make sure same versions of all
> classes are available on all nodes or enable peer-class-loading)
> [clsLdr=sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@20f5e814,
> cls=com.partygaming.services.mds.userprofile.api.UserRegistrationInfoResponse]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.marshaller.optimized.OptimizedMarshaller.unmarshal0(OptimizedMarshaller.java:230)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.marshaller.AbstractNodeNameAwareMarshaller.unmarshal(AbstractNodeNameAwareMarshaller.java:94)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.doReadOptimized(BinaryUtils.java:1734)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.unmarshal(BinaryUtils.java:1943)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.unmarshal(BinaryUtils.java:1768)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.unmarshalField(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:338)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.field(BinaryObjectImpl.java:625)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.toString(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:225)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.appendValue(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:280)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.appendValue(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:328)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.toString(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:229)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectExImpl.toString(BinaryObjectExImpl.java:186)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.toString(BinaryObjectImpl.java:853)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2849) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:128)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at
> java.util.AbstractCollection.toString(AbstractCollection.java:458)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2849) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.GridStringBuilder.a(GridStringBuilder.java:101)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.tostring.GridToStringBuilder.toStringImpl(GridToStringBuilder.java:884)
> ~[ignite-core-2.1.0.jar:2.1.0]
>        ... 29 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> com.partygaming.services.mds.userprofile.api.UserRegistrationInfoResponse
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> ~[?:1.7.0_80]
> 
> 
> Whatever class mentioned is available in <IGNITE>/work/marshaller folder.
> 
> Regards,
> Ankit Singhai
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Sent from: http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/


Mime
View raw message