ignite-user mailing list archives

From Biren Shah <Biren.S...@servicenow.com>
Subject Re: get api takes more time when adding more nodes to cluster
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 00:03:35 GMT
Well I am not expecting that by doubling the number of nodes, I will get 2x throughput. But
it should be at some liner rate and definitely should not bring the throughput down. We have
embedded the ignite in the application. On start of the application we start ignite in server
mode. We initialize distributed caches and load data from persistent store. Then the application
reads from and writes to caches.

-Biren