ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kenan Dalley <kenan.dal...@gm.com>
Subject Apache Ignite & Cassandra configuration with code?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:44:55 GMT
Is it possible to fully configure the connection between Apache Ignite v2.3 &
Cassandra?  I started the Cassandra Integration with 1.8 and, at the time,
the configuration had to be done fully with xml.  I'm just curious if there
have been enough changes and updates over time (that I'm unaware of) that
now allow Cassandra to be configured fully in code (aka Java) without
needing xml just like it can be done for other types of connections.  Also,
if that's possible, can someone post a fully-workable example?