ignite-user mailing list archives

From aMark <feku.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to accept TCP connection. java.net.SocketException: Too many open files
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 06:29:00 GMT
Hi,

I am running 2 ignite nodes, each one having on different machine but Ignite
might need some more file handles for the .wal files etc hence you see more
number of file handles required.

I am repeating my original questions ,

        1.In my case it creates so many bin files of ~1MB.  If it is
possible to increase bin size, then number of generated bin files will be
less and less number of file handles should be used by Ignite. *  is there a
way I can control the number of open file handle in Ignite ?  Or is there a
way to control the bin file size ?*

	2. If I change the cache mode from Replicated to Partitioned.  Will it help
?

Thanks,
Ashish