ignite-user mailing list archives

From "kenn_thompson@qat.com" <kenn_thomp...@qat.com>
Subject ODBC insert of decimal value throws an exception
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 21:41:49 GMT
I have a table defined as such and created via passing to an ODBC Connection:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS TestTable (RecId varchar PRIMARY KEY, RecValue
DECIMAL(4,2))
WITH "template=replicated, cache_name=TestTable_Cache";

I then do an ODBC insert:

INSERT INTO TestTable (RecId, RecValue) VALUES ('1', ?)
(using the OdbcParameter with the OdbcCommand object)

The Odbc error is "The connection has been disabled." however the JVM is
throwing this error:
[SEVERE][client-connector-#47][ClientListenerNioListener] Failed to parse
client request.
 at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.doReadDecimal

Everything works out ok until the actual value set on the parameter is 0.
Null works fine, values other than 0 work fine. I've verified Precision and
Scale are set appropriately. I've also tried an insert with actual values
instead of using the Parameters collection, but that seems to work as well.

Thoughts?