ignite-user mailing list archives

From beginner miau <kks_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Client
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 03:27:57 GMT
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply and explanation.
I have further curious question.
1. If use thick driver, can we use JDBC connection pooling?
2. How/What is the process to backup the data in Apache Ignite?
3. Let's say initially I start Apache Ignite with only one node (cache mode
= replicated, native persistence is turned on). And start populate data into
the cache/table. Now my server node has few millions data. Then I started
another new node in another machine. The data will automatically replicated
to this new node. What will happen if I have a client that connect to this
new node and the replication of data is not yet finish?

Regards,
Miau