ignite-user mailing list archives

From "kenn_thompson@qat.com" <kenn_thomp...@qat.com>
Subject Re: Failed to find query with ID: 0
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 14:42:36 GMT
For what it's worth, a little more poking - the create table sql included the
option from the example in the docs...

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS TestTable [blah blah blah]

This was used over and over again to test with, always with the same
response (Failed to find query). To see if maybe the options were not
correct, I issued this SQL instead:

CREATE TABLE TestTable [blah blah blah]

This was a different error: Table already exists. I then ran it with
TestTable2 and no IF NOT EXISTS clause, and got an error, however the second
time I ran it I got the Table Exists error. It appears than the DDL sql
returns an error but is actually successful.

Just posting this for future searchers...