ignite-user mailing list archives

From Amit Pundir <amitpun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Out of memory in client node freezes complete cluster
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:12:59 GMT
Hi Ilya,
Thanks for the response.

I have been following the release notes for every release - 2.1/2.2/2.3. I
haven't seen any fixes around this (or similar sounding) issue. Since I am
using Ignite is a very critical application, I would like to use a stable
version which meets my requirements. I don't have a usecase for disk
persistence so I haven't upgraded.

If there is an open transaction in the grid and OOM happens on one of the
client node, would it stall the complete cluster? I have tried to allocate
enough memory to the cluster but there is chance of creating hot spots with
some nodes getting higher share of cache occupancy.

I'll share the logs soon.

Thanks