ignite-user mailing list archives

From dark <ekdxhrl0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to query to local partition cache data
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 14:09:39 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for kind of reply.

But, I test each query option.

setLocal - In my opinion, it seemed that all the nodes were performing on
the query. What I wanted to do was that the node responsible for the
affinityRun key query only the data. However, as described above, it seemed
to load all nodes.

setCollocated - This part seems to mean that the node requested by
affinityRun becomes the Reducer Node and that the query is specified to have
Group By on each node when generating the Map query.
In other words, if you do not use this option, it is understood that the
requesting node will ask all nodes for a row, and if they receive all of
them, it will perform a Group By query on their own. Is this part right?

setDistributedJoins - I have not tested this part. We are not using Join. I
understood what you explained. Thank you for your kind explanation.