ignite-user mailing list archives

From dkarachentsev <dkarachent...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Benchmark results questions
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 08:38:10 GMT
Hi Ray,

I wasn't able to run benchmarks quickly, but I've got following results for
atomic put throughput (numbers are a bit lower that could be, because of
profiling):

Throughput	        Cluster
264930	 	1c4s
513775		2c4s
968475		4c4s

281425		1c8s
530597		2c8s
905491		4c8s

In 8 servers configuration used two nodes on single machine. Results say
that cluster is scaling normally, but clients unable to load it fully. It's
could be seen from CPU usage: with 1 client 7%, with 4 clients - 30%.
Also Yardstick shows results per one driver.

Try to run each server node and driver on a separate machine, and increase
number of drivers.

Attached results for 4 server configurations with your settings
atomic_put.zip
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t552/atomic_put.zip>

Thanks!
-Dmitry