ignite-user mailing list archives

From rajivgandhi <rajiv.gan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node failed to startup due to deadlock
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 18:06:04 GMT
Hi Alexey,
We do have event listeners to handle data loss events. We do 3 things
related to ignite (amongst other unrelated things) in the listener (btw, an
instance of local listener if running on each node, these listeners have
remote filters as well):
1. Read an Ignite cache
2. Publish a message to another listener on local (same) node using
IgniteMessage
3. Create a new thread which reloads (writes) the cache

Is anything above objectionable?

Naresh will send you the requested details. He mentioned to me that he has
already provided thread dumps for both nodes. He will shortly provide the
other logs.

thanks,
Rajeev