ignite-user mailing list archives

From Biren Shah <Biren.S...@servicenow.com>
Subject Re: get api takes more time when adding more nodes to cluster
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 01:39:40 GMT
I am not sure how client-server deployment would look in our case. Our application starts the
ignite in server mode, initializes caches and later access those caches. To switch to client-server
deployment, the application will start a node in server mode, initializes caches. Then the
application will start another node in client mode on the same JVM? That does not to look
right. We don’t want to separate out these functionalities into different applications/JVM.

I can make read heavy caches to be replicated. That will improve get operations on those caches.
Ill try that out.

-Biren