ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pradeep Badiger <PradeepBadi...@fico.com>
Subject cache closed or destroyed issue
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 00:03:07 GMT
Hi,

We are facing an issue with Ignite cache where it throws an IllegalArgumentException with
Cache closed or destroyed.

I have two java applications that start the ignite cache in an embedded mode. The cache instances
form a cache cluster with the help of zookeeper plugin for discovery.

The cache is partitioned. I don't think there is any memory related issues within two applications.

I have few entries in the cache. But after sometime, if I try to get an entry from the cache
in the application, I get an exception with cache closed or destroyed.

I am not sure what would cause this issue.

I found this issue in jira. I am not sure if this is applicable for 1.7.0.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks,
Pradeep V.B.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely
for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please delete it immediately.