ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Fetched result use too much time
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 12:58:55 GMT
Hi Lucky,

Looks like your query selectivity is poor and even with GroupBy large
amount of data shoud be fetched to reduce node.

1. Is it possiblt to coolocate data on field used in OrderBy clause?
2. Looks weird that queryParallelizm cause wrong results. Looks like you
have a single node grid and there is a bug in queryParallelizm feature.
 Also I can find what ignite version you use. Would you try to switch to
the latest one?

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov