ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite/Cassandra failing to use supplied value for where clause
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:57:11 GMT
Kenan,

I've found there is an issue that can cause unexpected behavior when using
Cassandra keyPersistence configuration with Ignite annotations [1].
But XML way should work.

I'm confused as in first message you wrote Test1Key has 'id' field, in last
message it has 'my_id' field and 'myId' in mapping?
Is it possible to have same field name in Ignite and Cassandra? or
configure proper alias for field in QueryEntity configuration?

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Kenan Dalley <kenan.dalley@gm.com> wrote:

> I don't understand what the reasoning behind manually setting the
> IndexedType pair in the configuration. Yes, this is a field that is
> indexed, but the problem is that it's not correctly pulling the data from
> C* and it's worked in the past with other C* tables/caches via @Annotation
> without the need to manually set it. Also, based on the changes that I
> made, it didn't make any difference manually setting the IndexedType pair:
> either by Java or by XML. I may not have set it up correctly, though. Note:
> I did not have both the XML and the Java configuration set at the same
> time. I had one or the other and neither worked. By Java in
> Application.java.test1() method
>
>     private void test1() {
>         System.out.println(">>> Cassandra cache store Test1 example started.");
>         CacheConfiguration<Test1Key, Test1> config = new CacheConfiguration<>(Application.TEST1_CACHE_NAME);
>         config.setIndexedTypes(String.class, Test1Key.class);
>         try (IgniteCache<Test1Key, Test1> cache = this.ignite
> //                .cache(Application.TEST1_CACHE_NAME)) {
>                 .getOrCreateCache(config)) {
>
> By XML in cassandra-ignite.xml
>

>                 <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
>                     <property name="name" value="Test1" />
>                     <property name="readThrough" value="true" />
>                     <property name="writeThrough" value="true" />
>                     <!-- <property name="writeBehindEnabled" value="true" />
-->
>                     <property name="cacheStoreFactory">
>                         <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.store.cassandra.CassandraCacheStoreFactory">
>                             <!-- Datasource configuration bean which is responsible
for Cassandra connection details -->
>                             <property name="dataSourceBean" value="cassandraDataSource"
/>
>                             <!-- Persistent settings bean which is responsible for
the details of how objects will be persisted to Cassandra -->