ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Sethia <sumitsethi...@gmail.com>
Subject queryResult.getAll() stuck !!
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 08:23:36 GMT
Hi, I am trying to execute two step cache query but it stucks at getAll()
method. I have binary caches stored. Here is my query:

IgniteCache igniteCache =
Ignition.ignite().cache(campaign_cache).withKeepBinary();

String query = "select x.name from \"table_1_cache\".`table_1` as x
where x.id = (select z.id from \"table_2_cache\".`table_2` as z where
z.id='xyz');";

SqlFieldsQuery sqlFieldsQuery = new SqlFieldsQuery(query);

FieldsQueryCursor queryResult = igniteCache.query(sqlFieldsQuery);

//System.out.println(queryResult.getAll());

When I print queryResult.getAll(), it get stuck and doesn't proceed.

But when I execute single select queries, it works fine.

How will it work ?

Thanks,

Sumit.