ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inserting data into Ignite got stuck when memory is full with persistent store enabled.
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:26:18 GMT
Hi Ray,

I checked the dumps and from them it is clear that the client node can not
provide more data load, since the cluster is already busy. But there is no
activity on the server node.

I suppose that the problem could be located on some other server node of
the three remaining. The logs you sent earlier also do not contain obvious
errors.

Could you collect and send the logs and thread dumps from all server nodes?

Sincerely,

Dmitriy Pavlov