ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ComputeGrid API in C++
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:26:58 GMT
Well, yeah you should link with -rdynamic. Actually, IgniteModuleInit
is intended to be used in dynamic libraries, not in binaries. When
linking binary, GCC ordinary does not add unused symbols to dynamic
symbol table, so ignite can not find IgniteModuleInit on start.

Consider using Ignite::GetBinding for binary instead.

Best Regards,