ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java to .NET interop
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 08:42:30 GMT
Hi Gordon,

Entity Java classes are not needed in .NET client classpath.
Can you give an example when that does not work for you?

As for services, unfortunately, there is a limitation on Java side,
Service class should be available on all nodes [1] [2].

Thanks,
Pavel

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/service-grid