ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Persistence store(MSSQL) using cross-platform c#(Ignite Client windows) and java(Ignite Server linux version)
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:59:58 GMT
Got one more idea:

Cache configuration templates.
Cache name can have wildcards '*' in it.

So we can configure Java cache with store in Spring XML and name it
"myCache*",
then call IIgnite.CreateCache("myCache1") from .NET, and Spring XML config
will be applied,
including Java cache store.

I think this is the simplest solution for current use case.