ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Persistence store(MSSQL) using cross-platform c#(Ignite Client windows) and java(Ignite Server linux version)
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:38:06 GMT
Some corrections to Alexey's answers:

1) You certainly can create caches at runtime, no need for any tricks with
XML, just call
IIgnite.CreateCache(new CacheConfiguration { ... } );

2) Ignite.NET has multiple ways to call Java code:
* ICompute.ExecuteJavaTask
* Calling Java services [1]

To summarize, if you want Java servers on Ubuntu and .NET clients on
Windows, with Java cache stores and dynamically-created caches,
I would advise creating an Ignite service in Java which will handle cache
creation. Then call this service from .NET.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,
Pavel

[1] https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/calling-java-services