ignite-user mailing list archives

From Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBCThinDriver features
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 07:06:47 GMT
Hi,

All these parameters can be configured in Template, which can be applied to
the created table. The template is just a CacheConfiguration from your
config xml file. For example, it can contain "*" in cache name property,
like a wildcard. So, it does not need to add these parameters right to the
DDL parameters, while you can configure it in the template.

Evgenii