ignite-user mailing list archives

From Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java 9
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 07:21:50 GMT
Paolo,

As most frameworks and platforms, Ignite contains low-level logic, which
was changed in Java 9. For example, in Java 9 application classloader is
not a UrlClassLoader anymore, while in ignite-hadoop we used methods from
UrlClassLoader for implementing class loading logic.

So, --add-opens and other flags will not help right now, the community
should do some changes in code first.

Evgenii