ignite-user mailing list archives

From "aaron@tophold.com" <aa...@tophold.com>
Subject Re: Re: Where can we get the partition assignment of a Cache after the cluster changed?
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 03:56:59 GMT
Plus I monitor those Events too:

EVT_NODE_JOINED,
EVT_NODE_LEFT,
EVT_NODE_FAILED,
EVT_NODE_SEGMENTEDSeem the primary partitions support by local node is still wrong.  Every
time I bring up ignite instance print:for (int part : ignite.affinity(IG_CACHE_NAME).primaryPartitions(ignite.cluster().localNode()))
{
    logger.error("Init Primary: {}", part);
}And after node events trigger, I print it again:for (int part : ignite.affinity(IG_CACHE_NAME).primaryPartitions(ignite.cluster().localNode()))
{
    logger.error("Current Primary: {}", part);
}and have 3 nodes with partitions number 16, bring up them and kill and re-bring up , the
primary partitions seem never match, between no EVT_CACHE_REBALANCE* events received. 1, Bring
them up one by one A:
Init Primary: 0
Init Primary: 1
Init Primary: 2