ignite-user mailing list archives

From Tobias Eriksson <tobias.eriks...@qvantel.com>
Subject Re: Ignite-cassandra module issue
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 19:35:44 GMT
Hi
 Did you ever resolve this problem, cause I have it too on and off
In fact it sometimes happens just like that, e.g. I have been running my
Ignite client and then stop it, and then it takes a while and run it again,
and all by a sudden this error shows up. An that is the first thing that
happens, and there is NOT a massive amount of load on Cassandra at that
time. But I have also seen it when I hammer Ignite/Cassandra with
updates/inserts.

This is a deal-breaker for me, I need to understand how to fix this, cause
having this in production is not an option.

-Tobias