ignite-user mailing list archives

From whcmachado <whcmach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Web Session Clustering
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:53:23 GMT
Hello!

First, I'm sorry for my late reply.

I didn't close my web browser between those tests.

But as you talked about cookies, I looked at the cookies on chrome developer
tools and for some unknow reason I had a cookie for '/' and
'/Ignite-WebApp'. I cleaned those cookies and everything works well now.

Now we're going to try to set up Ignite on our main project which uses
frameworks like Jboss Seam 2.2.1.CR1, JSF 1.2_15, Facelets 1.1.14, Richfaces
3.3.3, Hibernate 3.3.2, c3p0 0.9.1.2, Spring 3.1.3 and Servlet 2.5 (maybe we
can update the Servlet version, but not the others).

As we're not using the most recent versions of those frameworks and there
are sommething like Seam contexts, do you think that our application is
suitable for Ignite Web Session Clustering?

Do you have any advice?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you!