ignite-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Jiao <jeffjiaoyim...@gmail.com>
Subject need suggestions for Ignite cluster isolation
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 07:21:57 GMT
Hi Ignite Community,

We implemented a generic Ignite cache component in our group, the purpose is
that we want everyone in our group can integrate Ignite caches in their
applications by simply adding some configurations.

But we find that Ignite cluster isolation mechanism is not very friendly
here... based on my knowledge of Ignite, people must specify the port to
isolate clusters. we have a lot of services that contains cache components,
if we switch to use Ignite, it will be very difficult to manage the ports
and we cannot guarantee that there is no port conflicts.

Do you have any suggestions for this?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff