ignite-user mailing list archives

From whcmachado <whcmach...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite Web Session Clustering
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 13:32:23 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to use Web Session Clustering. First, I got an example from the
topic
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Error-when-trying-to-configure-web-session-clustering-td6596.html
where Vladislav PyatkovReply shared a Ignite-WebApp example
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/attachment/6714/0/Ignite-WebApp.zip.

I did some changes to avoid some errors (I thought it happend by some
Ignite's version changes)  as follows:
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property 'memoryMode'...
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property 'memoryMode'...
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property 'swapEnabled'...

I also added a property on ignite-config.xml and set its value on web.xml as
follows:

<property name="gridName" value="myGridName"/>

<context-param>
	<param-name>IgniteWebSessionsGridName</param-name> Ignite-WebApp.zip
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1412/Ignite-WebApp.zip>
	<param-value>myGridName</param-value>
</context-param>

I started 2 ignite nodes (apache-ignite-fabric-2.2.0) and a 3rd node that
was the Ignite-WebApp on apache-tomcat-8.5.15. I was able to access the
servlet on localhost (http://127.0.0.1:8080/Ignite-WebApp/gate) and after
each refresh a counter increased its value.

So, I stopped and restarted the tomcat and the counter kept its value and
after each refresh the counter continued to increase. Great!

Then, I just copied the same Ignite-WebApp.war to webapps folder (here a I
didn't stop the tomcat), waited for the 3rd Ignite node restart, hit the
servlet again, and that time the counter restarted its value.

Is this a use case that the Ignite supports or am I by some lack of
knowledge misunderstanding the Ignite's concepts?

Can anyone help me?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.