ignite-user mailing list archives

From arunkjn <arun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IgniteCache versioning question
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 06:15:18 GMT
Hi Slava,

I am using ignite data grid feature with ignite persistance. I have an
IgniteCache<Long, Workflow> to manage a collection of Workflow objects by
their Long id. I deploy data grid with this cache and populate it with few
workflows. Later if I change the structure of Workflow object, and deploy
this cache on the same cluster how will ignite handle the existing Workflow
objects in the cache?

Alex,

I am not fully aware of the SQL api for ignite. I am going through the docs
now.

Alexander Paschenko wrote