ignite-user mailing list archives

From arunkjn <arun...@gmail.com>
Subject IgniteCache versioning question
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 12:02:44 GMT
Hi,

This is my first post to an Apache user mailing list and I have done
sufficient groundwork before this. Apologies if I am not following some
guidelines.

I wanted to get others opinion on the best way to version an ignite
collection. If my entity evolves during the application lifecycle, does
ignite offer any native way of handling this? As I understand, the ignite
data nodes need specification of this entity class.

I can think of having a separate cache for the evolved entity. Like
'user_collection_v2'. Is there any better way of doing this?

Thanks,
Arun